- To know the parameters to take into account when choosing the packaging of food products
- Know the different characteristics of plastic materials (synthetic and biodegradable)
- Know how to translate your needs into specifications
- Know how to critically analyze suppliers' data sheets
- To reason the choice of the packaging according to the characteristics of the product, the technique of conditioning, the regulatory requirements, the cost...
- Active and participative pedagogy.
- Exchange of experiences and discussions.
- Presentations, slideshows, exercises -Lunches with the speakers -Validation of knowledge by MCQs and/or case studies
- Provision of documentation and training materials
- Evaluation of the course by the trainees -
- Issuance of a certificate of training
Content of the training
- The different plastic packaging
- Functions and constraints related to packaging and conditioning
- The main synthetic or biodegradable plastic materials and characteristics
- Packaging techniques
- Regulatory issues related to food safety and environmental constraints
- Control of the adequacy Packaging-Product-Process
Do you have other needs or advice concerning your food packaging? Analysis - food packaging with the expertise of the CTCPA
Discover our other training courses: Agri-food training courses, a comprehensive training catalog, CTCPA