- Identify the characteristics of microorganisms and their development conditions
- Identify the main pathogens
- Acquire the rules to control microbial risk
- Interpreting microbiological test results
- Active and participative pedagogy
- Exchange of experiences and discussions.
- Presentations, slide shows, practical exercises.
- Evaluation of the course by the trainees.
- Provision of documentation and course materials.
- Issuance of a certificate of training.
Content of the training
- The different categories of microorganisms
- Development conditions
- The regulation
- Microbiological controls
- Analysis and control of microbiological risk
Our expertise in controlling the microbiological risk of food is a cornerstone of our technical expertise as an Agri-Food Technical Center.
Our microbiology team will provide you with all the basics of food microbiology during this training course.
Discover our other training courses: Food industry training courses, a comprehensive training catalog, CTCPA