- Know the operating principle of the crimping machine
- Explain the operating parameters of the crimping machine
- Know the types and sizes of boxes
- Know the crimping defects and main malfunctions of the crimping machine
- Know how to adjust a simple semi-automatic crimping machine
- Know the different types of intervention
- Active and participative pedagogy.
- Exchange of experiences and discussions.
- Presentations, slide shows, practical exercises.
- Evaluation of the course by the trainees.
- Provision of documentation and training materials.
- Evaluation of the trainees' knowledge by questionnaire or case study
- Issuance of a certificate of training
Content of the training
- General crimping
- The basics of crimping
- Theory of crimping round and shaped cans
- Practice of crimping
- Maintenance of crimping machines
Discover our other trainings : Food industry trainings, a complete catalog to train, CTCPA
Consult the OCAPIAT training catalog : CatalogTpePme (opcalim.org)