Environmental performance and sustainable development
Diag Décarbon'Action: the CTCPA accompanies you in the energy and ecological transition
Published on : 07/06/2022
We are delighted to announce that the CTCPA, a technical center for the agri-food industry, has been selected as one of the experts for the "Diag Décarbon'Action" program, coordinated by Actia. ADEME and Bpifrance have launched the "Diag Décarbon'Action" program in collaboration with the Bilan Carbone Association to support the energy and ecological transition of French companies.
What is the Diag Décarbon'Action?
The Diag Décarbon'Action allows to initiate the decarbonization of companies. It is co-financed by ADEME and operated by Bpifrance in collaboration with the Bilan Carbone Association.
Thanks to the intervention of qualified experts, the Diag Décarbon'Action allows you to :
- Measure your company's greenhouse gas emissions across your entire value chain (scopes 1, 2 and 3);
- Develop your action plan to decarbonize your company;
- Implement the first actions of change management within your company (team alignment, training, communication, etc.) and with your main customers-suppliers.
The Diag Décarbon'Action has 5 objectives:
- The reduction of energy consumption by companies.
- Reducing dependence (and therefore vulnerability) to fossil fuels.
- Increasing the company's skills in controlling its carbon footprint
- Raising the awareness of your employees to make them full-fledged actors in the sustainable shift your company has undertaken
- Improving your company's image with your customers, suppliers, partners and even the general public
Who is eligible?
Small companies, SMEs and small ETIs with less than 500 employees who have never carried out a GHG (Greenhouse Gas) assessment are eligible for the Diag Décarbon'Action. The beneficiaries of this module must be up to date with their fiscal and social debts and prove that they have been in business for at least one year. The accounting documentation collected during the selection process must allow us to verify that the company is not a company in difficulty as defined by European regulations.
Companies with 500+ employees will be able to subscribe to an adapted offer. You can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to finance the Diag?
To facilitate the ecological transition of companies and enable them to quickly commit to a process of reducing their carbon footprint, this system is co-financed by ADEME.
The price is therefore :
- 4 000 € HT for companies with less than 250 employees,
- 6 000 € HT for companies with more than 250 to 499 employees.
What support is offered?
Phase 1: Measurement of direct and indirect greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
- Scope 1 - direct and indirect emissions linked to the company's activity (e.g. combustion, industrial processes, refrigerant leakage, etc.),
- Scope 2 - indirect emissions associated with the production of electricity, heat or steam imported for the organization's activities,
- Scope 3 - other indirect emissions, linked to the company's entire value chain (e.g., raw material purchases, company waste management, use and end-of-life of products or services at the end customer's premises, business travel, etc.).
Phase 2: Co-construction of the transition plan.
- Identification of measures to reduce GHG emissions,
- Further development of the measures: resources, timetable, financing plan in workshops with the Steering Committee,
- Validation with the Management Committee.
Phase 3: Valuing the transition to action.
- Review of the company's CSR strategy,
- Concrete commitments made as part of the company's strategy for implementation,
- Toolkit for managers to promote their commitments to their customers, suppliers and partners and engage them in the approach (scope 3).
A personalized, operational action plan that you control
One of the objectives of the Decarbon'Action Diag is for the company to understand and control its carbon footprint. The expert will accompany you so that you understand where your emissions come from, how to calculate them in order to update your next assessments, and how to reduce them by choosing the actions that will have the most effect.
To identify the most impactful actions, the expert will lead co-construction workshops with the people concerned within your company. The aim is to develop a realistic and ambitious reduction trajectory that suits you. In order to be efficient in this approach, the expert will guide you towards the actions with the most potential for reduction, by adapting his skills to your business.
Once the action plan has been drawn up, we will support you in its development and in the first actions. Depending on your needs, the expert can help you raise awareness among your employees, set up climate governance, and update your strategy (corporate strategy, CSR strategy). The expert will also assist you in developing communication tools adapted to your different audiences (your employees, candidates, suppliers, customers, public partners, banks) in order to integrate them into the implementation of your action plan.
To request your "Decarbon'Action" Diag, click here.
Contact : Grégoire CORDIER, Director of Operations, email@example.com
Trust the CTCPA teams to reduce the environmental impact of your products - processes - packaging: Environmental impact: change your production models (ctcpa.org)