- Know the microorganisms frequently found in foods and environments.
- Know the rules for sterile sampling.
- Know the rules for processing a sample before, during and after analysis.
- Interpret microbiological test results.
- Active and participative pedagogy
- Exchange of experiences and discussions
- Presentations, slide shows, practical exercises
- Evaluation of the course by the trainees
- Evaluation of the trainees' knowledge by questionnaire or case study
- Provision of documentation and course materials
- Issuance of a certificate of training
Content of the training
- Notions of microbiology
- Taking a sample
- Sample Transport, Reception and Analysis
- Detection and confirmation method
- Test report
Take part in our blended learning training course Verification of disinfection: from sampling to interpretation
Discover our other training courses: Agri-food training courses, a complete training catalog, CTCPA