Content of the training
- CONTEXT AND ISSUES
- IMPLEMENTATION OF THE 3R DECREE
- EXAMPLE OF A SWOT ANALYSIS MATRIX FOR DECISION SUPPORT
- 3R STRATEGY BY SECTOR
- BUILDING A QUANTITATIVE ARGUMENT WITH THE ACV METHOD
- HOW TO COMMUNICATE ABOUT MY APPROACH?
The CTCPA offers you a training on the reduction of the environmental impact of packaging.
To go further: We offer you a diagnosis and a packaging action plan defined around the 3R objectives of reduction, reuse and recycling. Our division packaging located in Bourg-en-Bresse, France, performs a first inventory by proposing a mapping of existing solutions on the market and adapted to the technical criteria of your product. We then develop a 3R action plan for each product/packaging combination.
This step consists of identifying eco-design avenues for this packaging around the 3 objectives of the 3R decree:
- Reduce: reduce weight, thickness, volume of packaging or optimize logistics to reduce secondary packaging
- Reuse: implementation of a reuse solution
- Recycle: select or develop packaging technologies that meet recyclability specifications, and promote technical solutions that allow the incorporation of recycled material into the packaging.
The CTCPA is one of the experts identified by theADEME
that can carry out this diagnosis. Companies can benefit from financial aid issued by ADEME for eligible services, especially SMEs.
Discover our other trainings : Agri-food training, a complete catalog to train, CTCPA